Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Marriage???

A few weeks ago, I was set up on a blind date with this guy by some mutual friends. We hit it off big time. Well all of those mutual friends are now telling me that they are positive that we're going to get married...(this guy is so different than any guy I've ever dated.... We click big time!) :) So I guess what Im saying is, how common is it that when you meet someone through a blind date, do they get married...stats?Marriage???
The fact it was a blind date really has nothing to do with it except, it's good because your 'mutual friends' know him and like him.


It's the few weeks and marriage that gets me. Maybe you 2 should take a trip together---that always tells a lot. If couples can go on a road trip with each other they can really learn a lot.


Good Luck!Marriage???
I have no such stats. I don't know who does.





But a more relevant question for you to ask might be ';how many marriages among people who so called hit it right off big time, last more than x number of years?';





Be careful about hitting it right off and listening to people about marriage. Hitting it right off has little to do with whether people should marry.
I would imagine some otherwise people would stop setting friends up on blind dates right?


I knew right away with my husband (not a blind date) that I wanted to be only with him but I wasn't sure about marriage until living together for awhile.


Good luck!
I don't know of any stats, but I'm sure it is more than possible. It's the same as meeting someone at the market or at a coffee shop. You were once strangers and now you are together. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment