Friday, August 20, 2010

How many people saving themselves for marriage?

I am a male and im a virgin by choice and waiting till marriage. I know its not a popular thing to do but I know deep down inside my heart that its the best decision for me. How many other men and women are also waiting till marriage to have sex.





My age? Im 41 so that you know how strong my convictions are.How many people saving themselves for marriage?
I highly commend you for making that decision to hold off having sex. Sex is something that should NEVER be rushed into idly or just for the heck of it. And you have to do what you feel is right, not what is popular or not in society.


I am 24...and a virgin...and not losing it anytime soon.


I commend you again for making the smart decision to hold off sex until marriage, and I wish you the very best of luck for the future.How many people saving themselves for marriage?
that's quite a testament you have, and one that is pretty noble. and i really do think sometimes about waiting til marriage, but if i were to, i wouldn't necessarily be doing it for religious beliefs; it's more of just plain morals and respect for yourself and others. i guess i'm just old fashioned im an 18 year old guy by the way
this is very good to save ur virginity before marriage.its very common in islamic countries. im female 34 and virgin ,want to wait till marriagebcz it will give to me and my husband happiness when we will get married.HUSBAND-WIFE+ KIDS :-)
Hey there. Yeah Im only 17 and ive pretty much vowed to wait. Im gonna look up to you almost cuz a lot of ppl cant do what you did. I bow to your awesome-ness...
wow! That's... really awesome. That you've made it this far, I only hope that I could have the strength to wait that long, if it came to that.





I am too, but I'm only fifteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment