Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i become a marriage registrar for marrying people in India?

Hi,


I would like to become a marriage registrar, i.e. to be the person who performs a marriage ceremony for couples either in a Registry office or at other locations.





Can anybody tell me if there are any special criteria, eg, minimum age, experience, or where I might found out about vacancies?





Im based in the Calcutta, India


thanksHow do i become a marriage registrar for marrying people in India?
go to ulc.net.





fill out the form.





bam - you're legal.How do i become a marriage registrar for marrying people in India?
I don't know the answer, my apologies, but I would suggest that you re-post this question in the correct category. This category, LGBT, is for questions that have to do with lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment