Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you feel about kissing before marriage?

My parents beleive it's best to save your first kiss for marriage that way it's more special and you can say ';I had my first kiss with my true love and husband';. Do you think you should wait for marriage?How do you feel about kissing before marriage?
A peck is fine. Making out...maybe no. That might get you two turned on and thinking about sex.How do you feel about kissing before marriage?
NO WAY. Come on! It's just a kiss. Saving a kiss for after your married is ridiculous.
girl no!


kissing its finee!


do what you want itd be so werid to wait that long..
no way just go for it
wow, that's just crazy. How are you going to know if you're really in love if you haven't felt true loves kiss.
um I think the question should be, how do you feel about not kissing before marriage? which is WEIRD! and crazy.. its a kiss, not sex.
I think kissing before marriage is fine! The first kiss I had with my boyfriend was extremely special, and just because it was outside of marriage doesn't make it any less special to me!
I can understand saving sex for marriage but I think waiting for a kiss is a bit much. Without atleast kissing you're friends with the person, how can you tell if you have a true romantic connection? When you kiss someone you either feel the spark or you don't, don't wait till your wedding day to find out.
I think waiting to kiss a guy until your married is stupid. How to you know if you have physical connection with someone if you don't even kiss them.
A kiss is special if you percieve it to be....waiting until you marry to kiss your husband does NOT make it so.....silly IMO.
While I respect everyones individual opinions, I think that kissing, phyisical contact and sex before marriage is natural and acceptable. I really don't think there is anything wrong with physically expressing your love to another person before entering a man-made legal institution. Bringing your relationship to a physical level brings you two to another level of trust and intimacy with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment