Monday, August 16, 2010

Marriage....?

How many ladies 18-35 would like to be married but feel fusterated that it is so hard to meet anyone anymore. (as in tied down to kids, job, just no time ot get out)Marriage....?
I don't know about getting married....I was just recently divorced. But it is frustrating because I have a son who wants his mother to only be with his father.Marriage....?
Marriage is social custom.





Without marriage by dating nowadays is a fashion. In older days, families are covered with by elders and their advice. Now a days simple families and every body to go for work and there is no time for take free spending time with their families.
Sure it's hard Being married with kids. My husband and I do get frustrated with this. We always work something something out.
i been with my men for 10 years and 3 kids later i think its time to get married no just waitin for him to ask now
Been married and divorced. Now I'm with my new man for almost 9 years and I'm in no hurry to get married again.
  • ie tab
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment