Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How does marriage impact the common good?

I need a bit of help here for a project :)





Can someone help me, I need to find out how my issue (I chose same-sex marriage) impacts the 'common good' (The general interests of the whole population.





And I also need to find out what individual rights it addresses.





Any help is appreciated :)


Have a good night everyone.How does marriage impact the common good?
A happy person is a more productive person.How does marriage impact the common good?
Same sex marriage has no positive toward the common good. This is an Intuition set up to prosper as a race (having children). Individual rights to sexual orientation are not the issue, its been taken into a civil rights issue like slavery, with an agenda leading to being a minority group. Why in such relationships is there a butch and feminine, it sounds like a cry for what is natural. A group of confused individuals whining ';pour me give me special rights';, but that's there right to cry out.
Uhhh it doesn't. I mean marriage in general doesn't impact the common good therefor gay marriage will not impact the common good.

No comments:

Post a Comment