Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I sustain a happy marriage and still go away on business trips for up to 3 months at a time?

I am thinking of taking a job that will require me to be away often (up to 3 months at a time). I also would have up to 3 months off at a time. Im worried about what stress this might put on my marriage.How can I sustain a happy marriage and still go away on business trips for up to 3 months at a time?
Maintain daily contact using video conference. Use a firewire web cam and Skype. With the Unibrain, you can daisychain four of them together.


http://skype.com/


http://unibrain.com/Products/VisionImg/F鈥?/a>


\\\\\\\\\\\\\How can I sustain a happy marriage and still go away on business trips for up to 3 months at a time?
Sit down and have a long talk with your wife about this situation. Make a plan to try it out. Do it for six months and then see where you are at. If it does not work, change jobs again. Make plans to talk several times a day, text, skype and meet a few weekends during the 3 month separation. Talk to others who do this for a living and see what works for them. Good Luck.
Are you having marital problems now? The best approach to anything is open communication and a lot of it.





The minute you stop speaking to each other, is the time its really over.





Only you can seriously answer this.
I think you need to see if she can go with you ,and if not this job better pay big $$$ to take a chance on your marrige.
Call me when you leave for those three months. I'll take care of business for ya.
Way too much stress. Marriage comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment