Friday, August 20, 2010

How to apply for green card through marriage?

I have tons of questions about applying for my green card through marriage. I am getting married this week. We have a son together and I'm here in USA for 2 years. How do I apply for the green card through marriage if I don't have money to pay the attorney? Where do i start? What docs do I need to fill in? What pictures (how many), etc.


Please answer people who have done it before.


ThanksHow to apply for green card through marriage?
Forms:


I-130


G-325A (x2)


I-485


I-864


I-765


I-693





The rest of your questions are answered on the instructions to the above forms, read them carefully.How to apply for green card through marriage?
You can download all Adjustment of Status application forms, check current filing fees and documentary requirements at official USCIS website - www.uscis.gov





The basic filing DHS fees would be $1,365 (could be more, depending on your particular circumstances). How did you enter the USA? On what visa? From what country? Have you ever been ordered deported, etc?





If you need a case-specific legal advice, and want to make sure that you are actually eligible to apply for adjustment of status, you can consult any qualified immigration lawyer.
  • product key
  • honda finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment