Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to mention to a girl that you are interested in marriage?

How to you mention to a girl that you've been together with for 3 years that you have marriage on your mind when she's never expressed an interest in marriage before?How to mention to a girl that you are interested in marriage?
If you've been together that long, it's hard for me to imagine how it would be difficult to discuss anything.How to mention to a girl that you are interested in marriage?
awh(:


ive been together with a guy for two years. and i thought i was being creepy thinking about marriage and sh*t like that. but i was like oh what do i have to lose, so i said


';baby. i love you so much. i couldnt imagine being with anyone but you. your my everything%26lt;3 i would marry you'; and he has said things like ';god i love you so much, i am going to marry you'; and that just made my day. week. month. just come out and say it! tell her how you feel, if you have been together for 3 years then trust me. she is probably thinkign about the same or it would make her feel really secure with you and make you guys closer.


it is just the best thing in the world whenever my guy tells me he wants to marry me, it could possibly one of the sweetest things he could say.





this is from a girls perspective(: hehe





answer my question please?
Just talk to her.You've been with her for 3 years!
after sex, ask what her take is... on marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment