Friday, August 20, 2010

How long does it take to receive our Certificate of Marriage in Manhattan?

We were married in October 2008 and haven't received our certificate of marriage as of yet. Does usually take this long in Manhattan? Also, who can I contact to find the status? I've tried the website, 311, and called the number on the website which when I called never picks up.How long does it take to receive our Certificate of Marriage in Manhattan?
Does Manhattan mail it to you? In NC, I had to go pick it up. If I were you I'd drive down there. I know in Virginia, SC, NC, and Tennessee it is a max of 20 days before you can pick up your marriage license.





If you haven't gotten it by now, I'd say they mailed it to the wrong address, it got lost in the mail or they don't mail it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment