Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What would your reaction be to witness a gay marriage proposal at another table of a restaurant?

People seem to be preoccupied with the sex lives of the gay community, but what about questioning something deeper here? I have seen wedding proposals are restaurants, I was a waiter when I was in college.





But with the inclusion of gay marriage in some states now, how would you react if two girls or two guys proposed to each other in a restaurant or some such public place. Just curious.What would your reaction be to witness a gay marriage proposal at another table of a restaurant?
I doubt it would elicit a reaction. It would be none of my business so I'd continue with my meal.What would your reaction be to witness a gay marriage proposal at another table of a restaurant?
Hey there,





I love deacon66's answer!!!! My sides hurt now...





I think we should all celebrate love whenever and wherever we find it. I'd have a whip round to buy them a bottle of champers! But am I biased? ;-)
I would probably just ignore it or clap with everyone else, just like I would do for a straight marriage proposal. I think it would be pretty silly for me to do anything else.
I'm fine with it. I'd probably clap, then go back to my business. Although if you did this in my town, hard or wet objects would be thrown at you by fundies.
Any proposal is an emotional moment. I'd react the same way I would to a straight proposal.





Why should gays be expected to hide their relationships?
I would go ';AwwwwwwwwWWW!'; like the teenage girl I am, say grats to both, then ask if I can get a picture on my cellphone.





Especially if they were a really cute couple. :D
I would applaud and congratulate them! They are people too and deserve the same happiness and/or misery as married straight couples!
It would be precious
I dont pay attention to other peoples business
I would be happy for them and wish them the best of luck in marriage.
I'd be happy for them, like I would be for any other couple.
I'd yell, ';You go, Gay! I mean, Guy!';
Well, if the other guy accepted, I would clap.
It wouldn't bother me at all.
i think about how sweet that is
If I had to see them kiss, my meal would be all over the table.
  • ie tab
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment